Advanced Eyecare Specialists
Providing Quality Eyecare Since 2009
Our state of the art equipment and commitment to deliver the highest standard of care, makes Advanced Eyecare Specialists the best choice for your Falmouth eye doctor. Offering the latest in technology, our staff can handle everything from routine eye exams to emergency eye problems. Our team of trained specialists work together to give you the attention you need. Our goal is to help you reach and maintain the clearest vision possible.
Dr. Timothy J. Sajban, OD started his career in 1988 after graduating from the New England College of Optometry. He spent 20 years working in practice with other professional optometrists. In 2009, he achieved his dream of owning his own practice, and opened his office in Falmouth. His professional memberships include the Massachusetts Society of Optometrists and American Optometric Association. Dr. Sajban lives in Marstons Mill with his wife, Sherry, and enjoys outdoor activities including golfing, fishing, and gardening.
- Eye Exams - Dr. Sajban conducts thorough eye exams to pinpoint any issues or concerns from the start. This visit will include a full patient history, a comprehensive exam, and health screening.
- Contact Lens Fitting - There are many options available and we can help you determine what is best for you.
- LASIK Surgery- We will provide you with all the facts about this corrective procedure. Whether you are near-sighted, far-sighted, or have astigmatism, LASIK surgery can restore your vision.
- Full line of glasses frames - Glasses are more than just to correct your vision. They are a fashion statement! Let us help you pick the best pair for your size and shape face while choosing glasses that fit your lifestyle. Finding frames that will highlight and complement your facial features will give you confidence.
- Surgery Pre- and Post-Op - These important services will give you the peace of mind you need for your surgery.
- Co-management of glaucoma & cataracts - These serious conditions require only the highest level of attention.
- Single or progressive lens, anti-reflective coatings, and prescription sunglasses - You need choices and we can provide them.
- Ocular surface disease – We treat diseases that affect the outer layers of the eye.
- Conjunctivitis – Commonly known as “pink eye,” conjunctivitis can have numerous different causes, and we know how to treat them all.
- Foreign body removal – When things that don’t belong in your eyes get stuck there, it can be difficult and dangerous to remove them by yourself. Trust us to help you when you get something stuck in your eyes.
- Corneal abrasions – A scratch on your cornea can lead to all sorts of nasty things, like infections. Visit an eye doctor if your cornea is scratched.